Pages

Tuesday

Boobs Display! Lauren Goodger Flaunts Her Assets

Centre of attention: Lauren Goodger proved that she doesn’t need much persuasion to strip off as she shared an extremely revealing selfie with her 266,000 Instagram fans
She isn’t shy when it comes to showing off her curves.
And Lauren Goodger proved that she doesn’t need much persuasion to strip off as she shared an extremely revealing selfie with her 266,000 Instagram fans.
The reality starlet decided to upload the shot on Tuesday morning as prepared for a day of business meetings.
The former The Only Way Is Essex star gave fans a real eyeful as she posed for the selfie in front of her mirror, wearing a black dressing gown which failed to cover up her assets.
Lauren already had her heavy make-up in place and had begun styling her long locks but naturally it was her heaving bosom that took centre stage in the snap.
The 28-year-old attempted to draw eyes to the rest of the picture as she captioned the image: ‘I make a mess when I get ready’.
Body confident: The former The Only Way Is Essex star recently gave fans an eyeful when she shared a behind-the-scenes shot from her lingerie shoot on Sunday
Body confident: The former The Only Way Is Essex star recently gave fans an eyeful when she shared a behind-the-scenes shot from her lingerie shoot on Sunday
The curvy star recently opened up on her thoughts about stripping off after her sex tape scandal in her weekly column in new! magazine.
She wrote: ‘I was asked in an interview last week if I’d be worried about filming an intimate clip with a boyfriend again after my sex tape was leaked earlier this year.
‘I said I wouldn’t, because I never actually made a sex tape. It was a clip my ex took on his phone that I didn’t know about. I do know who leaked that tape, but I’m afraid I can’t reveal their name for legal reasons.
She also admitted having numerous images of herself on her phone and would not let the celebrity icloud hacking scandal stop her from taking more.
Lauren admitted: ‘I do have over 300 pictures of myself on my phone, but don’t panic – they aren’t all naked ones!
‘I’m not worried about them ever being leaked anyway – I can’t live my life fretting that someone is going to get hold of my phone.’
Read Lauren's full column in the latest issue of new! magazine which is on stands now. 
Covered up: The star managed to keep her chest under wraps when she attended the David Haye PT Club launch party last week
Covered up: The star managed to keep her chest under wraps when she attended the David Haye PT Club launch party last week

No comments: